We had a wonderful turnout of over 150+ registered race participants (includes team relay participants) and look forward to making this race bigger and better for 2012. The Dig the Du Race committee would like to invite you to participate in a brief survey about your recent experience at the DTD race. Your feedback is very important to us and the survey should take less than five minutes to complete. Thank you in advance for your participation! We look forward to seeing you at the 2012 DTD event.
Dig the Du is a 2.5 mile run/12 mile bike/2.5 mile run at Sky Valley Farm in Hendersonville that benefits OpenDoors of Asheville and French Broad River Academy. For more information, please call (828)230-1737 or send an email inquiry to: email@example.com
Features of Dig the Du include:
- Undisturbed trails, never before open to the public
- A wonderful introduction to off road, multi-sport events
- A great venue for seasoned athletes
- Registration for solo and team participants
- FREE babysittying during the event.
Dig the Du was recently featured in the Asheville Citizen-Times! Read the article.