We work to ensure that all of our established school and community partners demonstrate a commitment to equitable and inclusive practices through:
- Strong and regularly evaluated MOUs with established partners.
- Equity-based coaching and problem solving for community partners and volunteers.
- Participation in community collaborations; such as United Way’s Middle Grades Success Network.
- Access to media channels on issues that concern our students and families.
- Training for college student interns from local universities.
- Opportunities for students to develop advocacy skills and push for changes in their community (Ambassadors program)